Foreigners in Shanghai Can Now Get Green Cards by Submitting a Letter

Foreigners in Shanghai can now apply for permanent residence in China by simply presenting a letter of recommendation from the FTZ authorities. The new policy will be implemented in the middle of this month, according to the social security bureau of …
( read original story …)

Related Post